Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods and services (“Products”) supplied by riley callie resources are supplied on these terms and conditions.
2. All credit orders are accepted by riley callie resources subject to satisfactory credit approval of the Customer, which may be withdrawn at any time. Where credit approval has not been granted, or is withdrawn, payment for all Products supplied is required before delivery. Where credit has been granted, payment for the Products is to be made on or before 30 days from the date of invoice. Payment must be made in full without set off or deduction. riley callie resources will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
3. Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to riley callie resources.
Please cross check all products against your original order and our packing list before opening, marking or using them. Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to riley callie resources within 7 days of delivery, at no cost to the Customer provided a receipt of proof of purchase has been provided. The Customer may otherwise return Products to riley callie resources and obtain a credit:
a) provided that the customer does so within 7 days of delivery and a receipt of purchase is provided
b) provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
c) at the Customer’s own expense, or to the Customer’s account
5. Except for those required or implied by legislation, riley callie resources gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that they have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of riley callie resources. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of riley callie resources under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or riley callie resources to:
If the breach or liability relates to goods:
a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
b) the repair of the goods;
c) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
d) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
6. Except as expressly provided above, riley callie resources shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products.
7. These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, riley callie resources will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products. riley callie resources reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
8. as riley callie resources is not currently registered for gst, we do not collect from the Customer goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
10. Online Specials are subject to no further discounts and all advertised prices are final and are available only while stocks last.